B&H’s Cyber Sunday sale is going on now, with markdowns on Apple’s MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iPad Pro and iPad Air 4 models. Save up to $400 instantly, with units in stock and ready to ship.
Cyber Sunday Apple sale
B&H’s latest markdowns on Apple equipment offer holiday shoppers triple-digit savings on 16-inch MacBook Pro models. Now $2,099 for the standard model ($300 off) or $2,399 for the Core i9 retail config with 1TB of storage and Radeon 5500M 4GB graphics ($400 off), these price cuts are in addition to free expedited shipping within the contiguous U.S., with units in stock and ready to ship.
Apple’s Intel MacBook Air is also on sale for Cyber Monday, with the quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core i5 configuration with 16GB of memory and a 256GB SSD now $1,099, a $200 discount off retail. To activate the deal, you must shop through the B&H pricing links below or in our MacBook Air Price Guide from a laptop or desktop computer. We’re sorry, but the discount cannot be redeemed in mobile apps at this time.
For hundreds more Apple deals — with many exclusive discounts — be sure to visit the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide.
- 16″ MacBook Pro 6C (2.6GHz, 16GB, 512GB, 5300M) Gray: $2,099 ($300 off)
- 16″ MacBook Pro 8C (2.3GHz, 16GB, 1TB, 5500M 4GB) Gray: $2,399 ($400 off)
- Intel MacBook Air 4C (1.1GHz, 16GB, 256GB) Gray: $1,099* ($200 off)
- Intel MacBook Air 4C (1.1GHz, 16GB, 256GB) Silver: $1,099* ($200 off)
- Intel MacBook Air 4C (1.1GHz, 16GB, 256GB) Gold: $1,099* ($200 off)
(*) Activation instructions
To take advantage of the savings, you must shop through the pricing links above from a laptop or desktop. We apologize, but the offers cannot be redeemed in mobile apps at this time.
Additional Apple deals